Are you in need of a gift guide for your loved ones this Holiday season? Admittedly, most of these are on my own wish-list this year, plus I’ll probably end up purchasing a few of these items for friends and family, too! Hopefully this will spark some ideas for you!
I love shopping for presents online, as I can do it from the comfort of my home and don’t need to lug anything onto public transit here in Toronto.
If you like this gift guide and find it helpful, let me know and I can do a Part 2!
I have Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping) so I never have to worry about how long it will take to deliver. If you don’t have Prime, just make sure to find free or inexpensive, fast shipping on everything you order! Lastly, if you do make a purchase through one of these Amazon links, please note that I am an Affiliate and will make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
LEADING UP TO THE HOLIDAYS:
- Light-Up Ugly Christmas Sweater– Probably ordering this to wear at Xmas parties!
- Yankee Holiday Candle Samplers– Great to split up as party favours.
- Reese’s Advent Calendar– This might even beat the Lindt advent calendar!
FOR THE ARTSY-CRAFTY ONE:
- Pencil Case/Make-Up Case Trio– An amazing price for 3 gorgeous zip cases!
- Dotted Bullet Journal– Marble & Journal? Need.
- Watercolour Brush Pens– Perfect Accessory to the Bullet Journal Above.
FOR THE HEALTH & BEAUTY GURU:
- 4 Healthy Teas Box Set– 3 of each tea in a cute gift box!
- Make-Up Brush Set– This is extremely affordable and the rose gold is so nice.
- Delectable Hand Cream Collection- Split this box up & put in friend’s stockings!
FOR THE COFFEE & TEA LOVER:
- Individual Travel French Press– Okay, definitely ordering this! How cool?
- Kicking Horse Ground Coffee- Who doesn’t need more coffee?
- Gingerbread Spice Herbal Tea– Holiday inspired, caffeine-free tea for cold nights.
READERS & WRITERS:
- the sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur– Empower your loved ones with poetry.
- Complete Calligraphy Kit– Just the pen is great, but the whole kit is amazing!
- $25 Amazon Gift Card Inside Xmas Greeting Card– A Festive Shopping Spree!
SELF CARE & SOME FLARE:
- Ukulele & Start Up Accessories– For the music lover.
- Essential Oil Collection– A great starter kit for natural wellness.
- Bath Bomb Gift Set– A bath bomb for every mood!
- Adult Madlib (fill in the blanks) Party Game– Inexpensive, hilarious game!
I thoroughly enjoyed creating this Holiday Gift Guide for you! Hopefully it helped spark some ideas for this season of giving. Which item would you love to receive? Would you like to see another gift guide? Let me know in the comments below!
Related Post: 15 Ways To Stay Warm This Winter