My birthday is in 2 months and I can’t believe I am going to be a quarter century old. I am always looking for ways to inspire myself to expand my horizons and step out of my comfort zone. This list of 25 Things Before I Turn 25 is a little checklist to make sure I am continuing to learn and grow.
I will be trying to accomplish as many of these as possible and post an update right around my 25th birthday with my results. Keeping in mind, these are only suggestions and I will most likely not check off everything, just as much as I can! I am very excited for the next several weeks to see how many of these I can achieve.
25 Things Before I Turn 25
- Start the Satisfy Her Soul Youtube Channel
- Save $500 in my TSFA
- Travel somewhere new
- Change gyms
- Take a dance class
- Write 3 new songs
- Start writing an E-Book
- Learn 1 song on Harmonica
- Lower my credit card interest
- Lower my monthly phone bill
- Have a 48 Hour retreat
- Cut down to 1 milk 1 sugar in my coffees
- Research potential summer jobs/gigs
- Apply for a music grant
- Apply for an agent
- First contacts for album release
- Make a crowd-funding campaign
- Re-furbish furniture with David
- Make a story-board for a musical
- Produce a Showcase in Toronto
- Reconnect with an old friend
- See another theatre show
- Host a tea party for my friends
- Go to the library in Toronto
This is a fun exercise to encourage yourself to continue learning and making positive changes in your life. Try this at any age and let me know how it goes for you. It doesn’t need to be specifically before your birthday, you can make a list of things to challenge yourself before any chosen day!
In my list of “25 Things Before I Turn 25” I tried to include some things that will bring me joy, some that will help others, and some that will force myself to step out of my comfort zone.
Related Post: Questions To Ask Yourself Before 2018