I have watched and read so many “Gift Guide” and “What I Got For Christmas” videos and blog posts for many years. They always interest me, as I love to see what other people give & receive during the holiday season! It is definitely the loveliest time of year where we can spend quality time with our nearest and dearest. Now that I have a blog of my own, I thought it would be fun to practice my photography and capture all of my favourite items I received in my very own What I Got For Christmas 2017 post!
I must make a disclaimer, in no way do I mean to be boastful about the following gifts I received this year. I am very grateful and feel so blessed. I am only sharing them because I really enjoy seeing what other people got for Christmas, and I thought maybe you would like to see what I got for Christmas 2017! As I am an Amazon Affiliate, some of the products here are linked to Amazon if you are interested in checking them out. Keep in mind, if you make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with joy, laughter and love!
Make-up & Beauty Products
- Urban Decay “Naked Heat” Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay “Shapeshifter” Contour Palette
- 2 Gosh Lip Liners
Aromas & Wellness
- Philosophy “Graceful” Fragrance Collection
- Saje Wellness “Tantra” Bath Bomb
- Saje Wellness “Aroma Glow” Diffuser
- The “Pocket Pharmacy Remedy Kit” from Saje Wellness
Books & Decor
- Fossil Passport Case
- Decorative sign “Don’t Be Afraid To Sparkle A Little Brighter”
- the sun and all her flowers by Rupi Kaur
- 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah Winfrey
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Planners & Accessories
- Kate Spade 2018 Day Planner
- Ardene Pink & White Sticky Notes & Page Markers
- Paper Mate Limited Edition “Candy Pop” Fine Tip Markers
- Adorable Star Stickers (because I’m still 5 at heart)
- Travel Sized Fabric Steamer from Conair
- Juicy Couture Make-up Brushes
- 2 Off-the-Shoulder Sweaters from Forever 21
- Silver Cuff Earrings (& 2 Pairs of Hoops I forgot to Photograph)
- Jewelled Maroon Winter Gloves
- $50 Gift Card at the Designer Shoe Warehouse
- 3 Miracle Gel Nail Polishes by Sally Hansen
- 2 Victoria’s Secret Bath Bombs
- 3 Lush Bath Bombs/Bubble Bars
- Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel
So that, my friends, concludes What I Got For Christmas 2017!
I appreciate these things so much, but even moreso, I truly appreciate the love and support I receive from my family each and every day. I feel very blessed.
How were your holidays? What was your favourite thing you got for Christmas? If you have done a “What I Got For Christmas 2017” post, please leave the link below because as I said, I LOVE reading/watching these! Let’s connect on Instagram Twitter Pinterest !
Related Post: Holiday Gift Guide 2017