A vision board, a mood board, a goal board, whatever you want to call it – it’s extremely useful. Documenting your goals and finding visual representations of them works wonders. There is something about clearly seeing what you want every day that helps manifest your dreams into a reality. If you’re looking to create a vision board of your own, or see how I made mine, you’ve come to the right place!
Create A Vision Board In 5 Steps:
- Decide on some short-term & long-term goals. Write them down neatly- (I love using scrapbook paper because it’s so pretty!)
- Cut out motivational pictures and words from a magazine, or print them off the internet. I found great free printables at shiningmom.com! You can also look on Pinterest for printable goal planners and vision board cut-outs. Or, even create them yourself!
- Find more specific visual representations of your goals. For example, I want to purchase a camera, so I added a camera to my vision board. I also want more financial freedom, so I included a money bag!
- Find a cork board, bristol board or even just your bedroom wall and decide how you want to arrange your collage to create a vision board that works best for you.
- I used a combination of tape, colourful tacks and stickers to attach my cut-outs to my vision board.
It’s that easy! You can make it as basic, or as extravagant as you want it to be. If you need more inspiration, be sure to look up how to create a vision board on Pinterest! There are so many gorgeous ideas out there.
The best part about this project is you can easily change the cut-outs as your goals change! Make sure to hang it up in a place where you will see it every single day. It truly does work miracles.
Have you, or will you create a vision board for 2018? Let me know if you love mood board as much as I do in the comments below! Or, you can tag me in a picture of your creation on Instagram Twitter or Pinterest ! I would love to see it!
Related Post: 2018 Printables! Calendars & Charts